We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking cauliflower in spicy sauce
- Cauliflower medium size 1 head
- Powdered garlic 2 teaspoons
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour 200-240 grams
- Milk 200 milliliters
- Spicy tomato sauce 200-240 grams
- Medium-sized carrot (to taste) 1 piece
- Cheese sauce 100-125 milliliters
- Celery stalk (to taste) 1-2 pieces
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Medium bowl - 2 pieces, Fork or hand whisk, Baking sheet, Baking paper, Oven, Stove, Kitchen gloves, Frying pan, Wooden spatula or tablespoon, Deep bowl, Serving dish
Cooking cauliflower in spicy sauce:
Step 1: Prepare Cauliflower
To begin with, slightly rinse the cauliflower under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, divide the head into small inflorescences and immediately transfer them to a medium bowl.
Step 2: prepare batter for cauliflower.
Pour flour and garlic powder into a free bowl. Now, using a fork or a hand whisk, mix until smooth. Then we pour milk into the mixture and again whisk everything in parallel with improvised inventory so that lumps do not form in the batter.
Step 3: prepare the cauliflower in a spicy sauce - the first step.
Cover the baking sheet with baking paper. Now we take with clean hands each inflorescence of cabbage by the leg and completely dip it into the batter. Immediately after that, lay the vegetable on a baking sheet at a small distance from each other. Attention: the excess batter must be shaken off so that it does not subsequently spread over the baking sheet and thus does not burn.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to a temperature 220 ° C and put the dish in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. After the allotted time has passed, turn off the oven, and remove the baking sheet using kitchen tacks and set aside to cool to room temperature.
Step 4: prepare the butter.
We spread the butter in a pan and put on a small fire. With constant stirring with a wooden spatula, bring it to a liquid state. After that, immediately turn off the burner, and pour the liquid oil into a deep bowl and set aside to cool to a warm state.
Step 5: prepare the hot sauce.
Pour tomato hot sauce into a bowl with warm butter. Using a hand whisk, beat until a homogeneous mass is formed. Everything, hot sauce is ready!
Step 6: prepare the cauliflower in a spicy sauce - the second stage.
Transfer the baked cauliflower from the baking sheet back into the free bowl and pour all this beauty with hot sauce. Using a wooden spatula or a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until the sauce completely saturates the inflorescences from all sides. Attention: if you use a tablespoon, then be sure to mix the vegetables with the back of the inventory so that it does not damage the inflorescences.
Step 7: serve the cauliflower in a spicy sauce.
Immediately after cooking, cauliflower in spicy sauce can be transferred to a serving dish and treated to friends and relatives. This cabbage is most suitable for dinner or a festive table, like a spicy snack and therefore most often looks on the table as a tasty, beautiful and fragrant side dish. But it is best to treat guests with such cabbage along with carrot sticks, celery stalks and cheese sauce.
- If you use frozen cauliflower, then it must be thawed in advance to room temperature and only then dip in batter and bake in the oven. Important: Never defrost a vegetable in a microwave or under running hot water.
- Instead of baking paper, you can simply grease a baking sheet with a pastry brush with vegetable oil.
- Instead of hot tomato sauce, you can use regular tomato sauce. Then it is necessary to add hot red pepper to the taste in the mixture for dressing the dish with powder and mix everything well until uniform with improvised equipment.
- To serve cauliflower in a spicy sauce, you can put it on a flat serving plate and add a skewer to each inflorescence.