We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Kiwi Sauce Ingredients
- Kiwi medium size 3 pieces
- Onion medium size 2 pieces
- Sugar 3 teaspoons
- 1 medium lemon
- Flower honey 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Kiwi
- Serving 4 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Frying pan, Plate - 2 pieces, Wooden spatula, Kitchen stove, Juicer, Middle bowl, Blender, Bowl, Hand mortar and pestle
Making Kiwi Sauce:
Step 1: prepare onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and then rinse thoroughly under running water. We spread the vegetable on a cutting board and cut it into small squares with the same sharp inventory. Shredded onions are transferred to a free plate.
Meanwhile, pour olive oil into the pan and put the container on medium heat. When the oil warms up well, make a small fire and put the onion in the pan. With constant stirring with a wooden spatula, fry the onion to a soft golden color. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and set the pan aside to cool the vegetable.
Step 2: prepare the kiwi.
We wash the kiwi under running water and then put it on a cutting board. Remove the skin from each fruit with a sharp knife and then cut into small pieces. Shredded kiwi in a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the lemon.
We wash the lemon under running water and put it on a cutting board. Cut the citrus into two halves and then squeeze the juice from each using a juicer.
Step 4: prepare black pepper with peas.
In order to make the sauce more aromatic, it is best to add freshly ground black pepper with peas. Therefore, pour the peas to taste in a hand mortar and, using the pestle, crush the pepper until it acquires the consistency of the powder.
Step 5: prepare the kiwi sauce.
In a medium bowl, spread chopped kiwi, fried onions, honey, pour freshly squeezed lemon juice, and add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Using a blender, grind everything at medium speed for 1-2 minutes until we have a homogeneous mass. That's it, our sweet and sour kiwi sauce is ready!
Step 6: serve the kiwi sauce.
Immediately after the kiwi sauce is ready. It can be served at the dining table. This sauce is perfect for meat. It can be served with pork or lamb dishes, whether they are baked or fried. As a side dish, such dishes with sauce are suitable for french fries and fresh vegetable salads.
- To make the sauce, it is best to use sweet and sour kiwi so that it gives the gravy more meat than sweets than meat.
- In addition to flower honey, you can add buckwheat or linden honey to the sauce, as the sauce will not spoil the aroma and taste of such honey.
- If you didn’t have a blender at hand, do not be discouraged, as you can still make kiwi sauce. Just for this you need to use a conventional meat grinder, but always with a fine grill. And in order for the dressing to be uniform in consistency, it is best to grind kiwi through a meat grinder 2-3 times.
- Instead of olive oil, ordinary sunflower refined oil can be used to make the sauce so that it does not give an extraneous smell to the dressing. And instead of onions, white or Crimean onions are suitable. It’s just that the first one will not be so sharp, and the last one will be more sweet.