We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making herring balls
- Herring (salted or lightly salted, large) 1 piece
- 5 eggs
- Butter 100 grams
- Fresh parsley 4-5 branches
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Bread (preferably white) 10 slices
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Meat grinder, Stove, Serving dish
Preparation of herring balls:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredient.Place chicken eggs in a pan with water, bring to a boil over medium heat, cook for about 5 minutes. Then remove the pan from the heat and place it under cold water to cool the eggs faster, it will be easier to peel them. Then peel and cut the eggs in half horizontally. Separate the yolks from the proteins. Thoroughly clean herring of bones and skins. In order to remove the skin from the herring, draw the point of the knife along the entire back of the fish. Then trim and remove the upper fin. From the side of the head, gently grab the tip of the skin and remove it, slowly pulling it away from the filet. Perform the same action on the other side of the herring.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat.Set the meat grinder and skip the herring fillet, egg yolks and parsley. Then add to the minced meat, pre-softened butter and mustard. Mix everything thoroughly and form the minced meat balls with wet hands. Then put them in half the egg white.
Step 3: Fry the bread.From white bread, carefully cut the crumb in the shape of a circle and fry on both sides over medium heat until golden brown. Place egg whites with balls on the fried bread rolls and lay on a serving plate. Great appetizer ready!
Step 4: Serve the herring balls.Serve herring balls in a cold form, it is possible to the festive table. This is a great appetizer for hard liquors. Good appetite!
- - In order to quickly defrost icy fish, you need to put it in a plastic bag and tie it tightly. Then dip the bag into warm water.
- - To prevent the eggshell from breaking during cooking, add a little salt to the water, about the tip of a teaspoon.
- - You can arrange herring balls as follows: cut the lemon into thin circles, put on a serving dish, and put the balls on top.