Fresh mushroom mushroom ingredients
- Fresh mushrooms (porcini, chanterelles) 450-500 grams
- Potato 600 grams
- Carrot 150 grams
- Onion 150 grams
- Bay leaf 2-3 leaves
- Salt 1 pinch
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Purified drinking water 3.5 liters
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Grater, Bowl, Saucepan, Cooker, Ladle, Tablespoon, Serving plates
Cooking mushroom mushrooms from fresh mushrooms:
Step 1: Cook the mushrooms.Take the mushrooms, wash them thoroughly, peel them. If the mushrooms are too large, then they need to be cut into four or six parts. Pour clean drinking water into a saucepan, put on a strong fire and bring to a boil, then pour the processed mushrooms into water, add a little salt, add ground pepper and reduce the heat. Cook fresh mushrooms until cooked.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients.Wash onions, potatoes and carrots under a running cold stream of water, then peel and peel and rinse again. Next, chop onions into small cubes. Grate the carrots on a medium grater. Cut the potatoes into small cubes or cubes, medium size.
Step 3: Add the vegetables.When the mushrooms are almost ready, add chopped potatoes to the pan, cook for about 10 minutes, then add onions and carrots. Mix everything thoroughly and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
Step 4: Serve the mushroom mushroom with fresh mushrooms.Almost at the end of cooking, add bay leaf, and spices if necessary. When the mushroom picker is ready and a little infused, remove the bay leaves from the soup, pour into serving plates. Serve the soup hot to the dining table. As decoration, use any greens previously crushed. Good appetite!
- - From dried and young raincoats you can prepare a powder that is perfect for filling any sauces and soups. To do this, process dried mushrooms in a coffee grinder. Such a powder should be used in the most minimal proportions, since the aroma of mushrooms is enhanced when dried.
- - You can replace potatoes in a mushroom picker with turnip, which will not spoil the taste, but only give it additional piquancy.
- - Onions and carrots can be optionally passaged over low heat in a pan with the addition of vegetable oil.