Ingredients for Sorrel Carp
- Carp 1 carcass weighing 200-300 grams
- Chicken egg - 1 piece to taste
- Lemon 1 piece
- Onion 2 piece
- The juice of half a lemon to taste
- Оль teaspoon table salt
- Ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Dill greens a few twigs
- For the sauce: to taste
- Sorrel 100 grams
- Butter 1-2 tablespoons
- Parsley and dill greens in several branches
- 1/5 teaspoon table salt
- Ground black pepper 1/5 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Carp, Sorrel
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife, Flat dish, Glass, Paper towel, Bowl, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Frying pan with high sides, Saucepan, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking carp with sorrel:
Step 1: Clean the fish.Boil the egg while cleaning the fish. To remove debris and mucus from the fish, wash it under a stream of cold water. Put the fish on a special cutting board, hold it with one hand and scrape the scales from tail to head. Then, the caudal, dorsal and anal fins should be cut. Next, remove the insides - cut the fish’s stomach from head to tail, remove the intestines, tear off the white film, as well as the entire bloody mass. Cut off the head and rinse the carcass with cold water to remove the remaining flakes, mucus and blood.
Step 2: Prepare the carp.Pat the fish with a towel. Then prepare lemon juice. To do this, wash the lemon, cut in half, pour boiling water into a bowl and lower the lemon there, cut it down for a few seconds, remove the lemon and squeeze the juice into a glass. Next, sprinkle the fish with the juice obtained, rub it with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Stew the fish.While the oven is warming up (to about 200 degrees), peel the onions, wash and cut into rings, put them on the bottom of the pan, place the fish on top of the onion and cover it with branches of washed dill. Then you need to pour water and put the pan in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
Step 4: Cook the sauce.Wash the sorrel and parsley and chop it as small as possible, put them in a pan with a little water, salt and pepper, put on low heat for 8 - 10 minutes, add butter for some time until cooked (1 - 2 minutes).
Step 5: Serve the sorrel carp.Put the prepared carp with sorrel sauce on a serving plate. Cut the egg and lemon into slices or circles and decorate the dish with them. Serve hot to the table. Good appetite!
- - Fish should be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container under the lid, otherwise it will be very difficult to clean it during cooking.
- - Before stewing, the fish can be moistened in milk, this will give it a more delicate taste.
- - After cleaning the fish, the hands and dishes do not smell very pleasant, therefore it is recommended to dilute vinegar in water (1 tablespoon of vinegar in 2 - 2.5 liters of water) and wash her hands and dishes.