Ingredients for Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes 18 pcs.
- Cheese 100 gr.
- Egg 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 clove.
- Mayonnaise 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Dill / parsley 1 bunch.
- Main Ingredients Tomato
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Flat plate - 1 pc., Deep plate - 1 pc., Knife - 1 pc., Cutting board - 1 pc., Grater - 1 pc., Spoon - 1 pc.
Cooking Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes:
Step 1: Prepare the tomato.In carefully washed tomatoes, cut off the top and clear the core. Thus, we obtain a form for a future snack.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.After boiling the egg, rub it on a coarse grater into a deep bowl. Then we take the cheese, also grate it and add to the eggs. We do the same with a clove of garlic, grate and add to the bowl. The resulting mixture is seasoned with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Step 3: Dressing the tomato.We take the emptied tomatoes and begin to season with the filling. We do this with all the tomatoes.
Step 4: We serve to the table.Before serving, seasoned Cherry tomatoes are decorated with parsley leaves or trimmed tops. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are going to cook an appetizer for a large company, you can take more tomatoes.
- - Instead of grated cheese, you can also use processed.
- - You can also use olives and olives to decorate snacks, here you can freely fantasize.
- - Instead of mayonnaise, you can use thick sour cream.