We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Crab Soup
- Crabs (crab meat) 1 pc. (300 g meat)
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Onion 1 pc.
- Canned Tomatoes 1 can (150 ml)
- Cooking water
- Cream 3 table. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Greens (parsley, dill, cilantro) for decoration
- Main ingredientsCrab
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Stove, Saucepan, Nippers, Grater
Cooking Crab Soup:
Step 1: Boil the crab.For the preparation of soup, both live crab and fresh-frozen, and even canned, are suitable. The ready-made crab meat is well suited so that it is not necessary to “scratch” it out of the shell. The first step is to boil the crab. It is believed that marine life should be boiled in sea water, or ordinary water, but salted with sea salt - in any case, we can not do without salt. Pour a large amount of water into the pan so that the crab is completely covered. First, bring the water to a boil, then add 4 tablespoons of salt, mix to dissolve the salt, and then lower the crab. Cook it 15 minutes until cooked, which can be determined by separating the small claws - they should separate easily. We leave water - it is still useful, and we lower the finished crab into cold water so that it cools down and we can easily separate the meat. If you are using fresh-frozen already boiled crab, you need to defrost it and slightly warm it up - in boiling salted water. Only water needs just a couple of glasses. And cook also 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the soup with crabs.
Step 3: Serve the finished soup with crabs ...Serve the soup hot, spilled on portioned plates, in each of which you need to put a few pieces of crab meat. Garnish the soup with finely chopped herbs and serve with toasted bread or croutons! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are making this soup from canned crabs, do not pour liquid from the can. It needs to be filtered and added to the soup just before serving - so it will become even more aromatic and tastier.
- - Instead of canned tomatoes, you can use ordinary fresh ones, just remove the peel from them before chopping. To do this, scald the tomato with boiling water, make an X-shaped incision and pull the edges.
- - To make the soup more satisfying, add potatoes or rice to it. An interesting taste will turn out if you add fresh green peas or corn to the soup.