We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making crayfish soup
- Live crayfish 500 g
- Long grain rice 1 cup
- Cream (25%) 50 ml
- Onion 1 pc.
- Carrots 2 pcs.
- Vinegar 2 table. spoons
- White wine 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper peas to taste
- Bay leaf to taste
- Greens (parsley, thyme) 1 bunch
- Butter 1 table. a spoon
- Wheat flour 0.5 table. spoons
- Main ingredients
- Portion 3-4
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Stove, Oven, Pots, Tongs, Sieve, Blender
Cooking crayfish soup:
Step 1: Boil the crayfish ...Once you have bought and brought home the crayfish, you need to place them in a container with plenty of clean cool water - this will make it easier to wash the shells of adhering dirt and silt. We keep the crayfish in water for about 2 hours, and then thoroughly rinse with running water. While the crayfish are soaked, we will prepare a broth in which we will boil them. It is not difficult to prepare. We need a saucepan in which we need to pour 2 liters of water. Cut onions and carrots as shown in the photo. We shift the vegetables into the pan, add salt, bay leaves, peppercorns and sprigs of greens. We pour out wine and vinegar, mix the broth, and then set fire to the burner and cook the broth for 20 minutes, bringing to a boil. In a boiling broth, lower the crayfish and cook them for 10-15 minutes. Finished crayfish can be recognized by the bright red color. After the time has passed, turn off the fire, cover the pan with a lid and let the crayfish lie in hot water for another 10 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the broth from the crayfish.
Step 3: Cook the crayfish soup.To make the soup more satisfying, add rice to it. Only rice will cook separately. To cook one glass of rice, we need 2 cups of boiling salted water and 35 minutes. As soon as the rice is ready, we transfer it to the pan with the broth, add the peeled crayfish meat, prepared vegetables from the broth and cream, mix well. Crayfish soup is ready!
Step 4: Serve the finished crayfish soup.Serve the soup as soon as cooked, hot and aromatic. Pour it into portioned deep plates and sprinkle with finely chopped greens. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of rice, you can add boiled potatoes.
- - When you wash the crayfish, take care of your hands - there are a lot of sharp parts on the carapace of the cancer, and it can cling to you with claws.
- - When choosing crayfish and after cooking, pay attention to the tail - in live crayfish it is drawn to the abdomen, after cooking it should be bent. If after boiling the tail straightened, it is impossible to eat such a cancer - it was cooked dead.
- - The crayfish caught in the early fall are considered the most delicious.
- - It’s better to cook live crayfish, not dead and asleep, whose meat greatly loses its taste and can cause indigestion.