We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Canapes
- White bread 250-300 grams
- Chicken fillet 300 grams
- Canned Mushrooms 100 grams
- Butter 100 grams
- 1/3 teaspoon table salt
- Dill greens 1 bunch
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoons
- Ground red pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Bread
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Cutting board, Knife, Bowl, Garlic press, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Serving dish (flat or deep), Cooker, Refrigerator
Cooking canapes with chicken meat:
Step 1: Heat the chicken fillet.After defrosting the chicken fillet should be washed well, remove the veins. Bring the water in the pan to a boil, salt and put the meat in it, cook until tender for 30 to 40 minutes, not forgetting to remove the resulting foam. Ready-made chickens must be removed from the water and cooled.
Step 2: Fry the croutons - the basis for the sandwich.While the chicken meat is being cooked, the bread must be cut into slices (preferably 1 - 1.5 cm thick), cut the crusts, then make circles from the bread with a knife (2 slices from each bread slice). Put butter on a hot pan, wait until it melts. Slices of bread need to be fried until a golden brown crust is formed.
Step 3: Prepare the mayonnaise-garlic sauce.Garlic should be peeled, washed and crushed with a press. Squeeze the mayonnaise in a bowl, mix with garlic and pepper. Then mix well until a homogeneous mass is formed. Spread each crouton with this mass.
Step 4: Form the Canapes.Finely chop the canned mushrooms, chop the cooled chicken fillet. Next, put one teaspoon of chicken meat on each toast, then put a couple of pieces of pickled mushrooms in the center. Croutons can be decorated with the remnants of mayonnaise, which is squeezed into mushrooms.
Step 5: Serve the chicken meat canapes.Chicken meat canapes are usually served chilled (in the refrigerator for about an hour), in a low or high serving dish, on which the canapes are carefully laid out in a single layer. The final touch is the dill greens washed and dried in a paper towel, the twigs of which can decorate the dish. Good appetite!
- - It will be much more convenient and faster if you crush a large amount of garlic, which is useful for cooking other dishes. So that it does not darken during prolonged storage, it can be sprinkled with sugar.
- - To make poultry meat, including chicken, boil faster and become tender, you can add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the water.
- - Instead of mayonnaise, you can use sour cream mixed with boiled egg yolk and mustard.