We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making biscuit dough
- Chicken eggs 4 pcs.
- Wheat flour 0.5 cups
- Sugar 120 g
- Potato starch 50 g
- Dough baking powder 1 tsp. a spoon
- Water 4 table. spoons
- Salt 0.25 tea spoons
- Vanillin 1 sachet
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Knife, Blender or Mixer, Bowls, Culinary spatula, Refrigerator
Cooking biscuit dough:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.The main and most important ingredient in our recipe is eggs. We will begin with them. To prepare a soft and fluffy biscuit, you need to beat the eggs separately, which means that each one should be washed thoroughly with soap and water, gently break them and salt the whites in one bowl and the yolks in another. We put a bowl of proteins in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes - cool, so they will be easier to beat.
Step 2: Cooking the Sponge Cake ...
Step 3: Use the finished biscuit dough for further baking.You can bake the finished dough with a biscuit for a cake, form cookies or make other pastries. The main thing is that it will have a gentle and light taste, it will delight you and your loved ones. Have a nice cooking!
- - If you want to get a dark chocolate biscuit, add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa to the dough.
- - Instead of flour, breadcrumbs can be used.
- - When baking a biscuit, do not look into the oven for at least the first 20 minutes, otherwise the biscuit falls off and becomes not so magnificent.
- - Instead of baking powder, you can use soda, slaked in vinegar.
- - To get new tastes from the same recipe, you can add grated orange or lemon zest, chopped nuts, etc. to the dough.
- - Squirrels will not beat if they get a little protein or fat. Carefully separate the whites from the yolks and use only clean dishes.
- - There are several ways to prepare a biscuit dough, the recipe in this recipe is called "cold."
- - Starch is added to the dough so that it is more tender, however, you can replace the proposed portion of starch with flour or breadcrumbs.