We spread the puff pastry and cut shapes according to our desire.
With the egg yolk, grease the cut shapes.
Mix the tomato juice with the finely chopped basil and place on each puff pastry.
The top is completed as desired with what we want. I used grated cheese, pieces of pepper, salami, parmesan ...
In a large baking tray, place the "pizzettas" on a baking sheet and bake them at 200 ° for about 20-30 minutes, depending on each oven.
Apple strudel, puff pastry dough & # 8211 a less common recipe for the classic dessert!
We present you a recipe for strudel with apples from puff pastry & # 8211 a fascinating homemade dessert. It is easily prepared in record time from the simplest ingredients. This amazing dessert competes with any commercial pastry. Get a delicious, fine and fragrant homemade cake that melts in your mouth.
& # 8211 1 packet of puff pastry dough
& # 8211 1 pack of spices for cakes
& # 8211 2 tablespoons soft butter (at room temperature)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the apples, peel them and remove the stalk with seeds. Cut the apples into cubes. Arrange them in a bowl and match with spices.
2, Fry the breadcrumbs in a dry pan and add them to the apple bowl. Add the sugar and mix well.
3. Rub the butter and egg in a bowl. This mixture will be used for puff pastry.
4. Cut the dough into two equal parts. Sprinkle the work surface with sifted flour. Spread each part of the dough in a rectangular top. Place the worktops on top of each other. Grease with the egg and butter mixture.
5. Arrange the apple filling on the counter, then grease with cream. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
6. Roll the countertop. Arrange the roll in a baking dish.
7. Put the roll in the preheated oven until the temperature of 190 degrees, until it becomes brown and fragrant. Baking time depends on each oven. Allow to cool. Arrange the roll on a plate and decorate it with powdered sugar.
- 500 g of asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- a lemon
- salt and pepper.
Method of preparation
The asparagus is washed and about 2 cm removed from the woody stem. Put in a bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper, mix and let marinate for 5 minutes.
Place the asparagus and lemon, with the core down, on the grill and leave for a few minutes on each side, 2 & # 8211 3 minutes, until it is tender, but it is also crispy. Take the asparagus off the grill and sprinkle the rest of the olive oil and lemon juice on top. Add more salt and pepper to taste, and everything is ready.
Foitajul (French dough) is a pastry product originating in France, invented in the seventeenth century by Claudius Gele, a pastry assistant, who having a sick father and in need of a diet his son decided to prepare a more bread. special from a dough made of flour, butter, vinegar, salt and water which he folded and rolled 10 times, then baked. To his surprise, the resulting bread had a different shape, size and taste than the usual one. 
- Puff pastry is a dough whose composition comprises two basic components: flour and semi-solid fat
- The fragility of the dough and the stratification of the sheets is ensured by the use of very good quality raw materials and by respecting the succession of the technological phases.
- The dough is loosened under the pressure of water vapor, which is formed during baking by evaporating the embedded water during the kneading process.
- The puff pastry is an unleavened dough
- Detachment of the dough after baking in overlapping sheets of dough together with lipids from the fat used in the preparation generates a high energy value, for this reason, the puff pastry is combined with foods or semi-preparations rich in protein, vitamins and minerals (cheese, cream, fresh fruit) to provide the body with the necessary nutrients.
Raw materials Modification
- The flour used must have a high degree of extraction of 30% and a wet gluten content between 24 −32%, which must be well bound, elastic and light in color. The physico-chemical properties of flour color, smell, taste, fineness, moisture, acidity directly influence its technological properties
- The fat is used in the same proportion as the flour. The fat used must have a normal moisture content of not more than 30% and an appropriate fat content of 70%.
- The salt added to the dough in accordance with the manufacturing recipe determines: improving the taste, fixing the color, when using egg yolk, increasing the absorption power of gluten, the influence of the elasticity of the dough. The absence of salt can worsen the characteristics of the puff pastry, the finished products being insufficiently developed, with small volume, have a pale, unroasted shell, flattened appearance and unpleasant, nonspecific taste.
- Vinegar is added to increase the viscosity of the dough. Its lack in the composition of the dough changes the rheological properties of the dough, the dough can be shaped or rolled harder, and the sensory characteristics of the finished products are negatively influenced.
- The water used has a special role in the composition of the foil: it ensures the formation of the dough through the process of hydration of the starch and proteins in the flour, favors the loosening process and the detachment and sheets. It is recommended to use cold water to prepare the dough, at a temperature of 6−8 ° C. The amount of water used is conditioned by the quality of the flour. The better the quality of the flour, with a high degree of maturity and low humidity, the more water it needs, which ultimately influences the detachment of the foil into sheets.
The preparatory operations apply to each raw material, which is included in the manufacturing recipe. The flour is sifted, the salt is solubilized together with water and vinegar. The fat is tempered and greased. Dosing and preparatory operations can be performed mechanically or automated depending on the equipment of the foil manufacturing line.
Dosing of raw materials is done by weighing and measuring. The higher the capacity of the technology line, the more the automated system is practiced.
Specific to this type of dough is the preparation method, by folding (turning) in several layers, resulting in the sheets that will unfold after baking. The rounds will be made according to the assortment to be prepared from the foil, so for the pies there will be fewer rounds and for the pie sheets, the rounds will increase. It is recommended to work cold and fast so that the butter retains its consistency. Between the folding operations of the dough, the foils will be kept cold, on an ice bed or in the refrigerator.  The preparation of the dough is obtained by mixing the components of the recipe, previously prepared: flour, salt solution with vinegar.
Kneading is done in order to homogenize and obtain a dough of hard, viscous consistency. The kneading operation is performed with mixers of different capacities, from 10 to 50 liters, depending on the dough manufacturing batch, technological equipment with semi-automatic or automatic operation. Mixers or kneaders with semi-automatic operation allow the dough to be mixed in two stages. The first type allows the mixing of the components of the recipe at low speed and ends at the observation of the operator, who serves the machine, in the second time the actual kneading takes place to obtain a consistent and homogeneous dough. The automatic mixers are equipped with automatic systems for changing the kneading speed, the speed of the kneading arm when changing the consistency or viscosity of the dough. 
After preparing the dough, it is divided into pieces of maximum 1 kg, to facilitate the rolling process, later. The divided dough is shaped into round shapes by manual modeling. The modeling of the dough is done in order to facilitate further processing. The notch is made on the surface with the help of a knife, making an X-shaped notch. The dough is covered with a damp gauze to avoid drying on the surface and left to rest (rest the dough). Splitting and modeling operations can be performed mechanically or automated depending on the capacity of the foil manufacturing line.
The rest of the dough is practiced in order to improve the rheological properties of the dough, by relaxing the gluten skeleton, which has undergone changes in kneading and division. The operation lasts 20−30 minutes until the dough yields slightly to stretching. The preparation of the foil differs depending on the moment of obtaining the finished product. Thus, the prepared sheet from one day to the next is prepared in the form of a dough of strong consistency, being necessary to maintain the elasticity of the dough for a longer period, thus preserving the shape and final appearance of the preparation. The dough of hard consistency is obtained by using a small amount of water.
If the use of the sheet is done in a very short time, the dough can be prepared with a larger amount of water, a softer consistency is obtained, it becomes elastic in a short time and can be easily processed. The use of large amounts of water can adversely affect the quality of the dough, the products obtained, having a flattened, unpleasant appearance.
Roll out the dough into a diamond shape, leaving the middle thicker. Place the fat on top, which must have the same consistency as the dough.
Rolling or rolling the dough that has a high fat content is done by lightly pressing with the merdenea, to distribute the fat in an even layer inside the dough, during which time it becomes thinner. It is then spread with the shit or inserted in the rolling mill or in the puff pastry machine, until the thickness of 1 cm is ensured. The obtained sheet is brushed on the surface to remove the excess flour used for stretching and folded in four, thus performing the first turning. Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes at 0… 4 ° C, then repeat the stretching and folding operation three more times at 30-minute intervals, so that each sheet is stretched 4 times. and folded each time into four.
The corners of the previously formed rhombus fold in opposite directions, covering the fat without leaving uncovered portions. The portioning is done in different forms depending on the preparation to be obtained, by cutting with sharp devices or with the knife heated in the flame in classical technology. As modern cutting devices are used simple or parallel-mounted stainless steel rollers, shreds with cutting discs used to obtain salts, 10 or 15 cm rolls for lacing the lids applied on the surface of foil products, stainless steel discs for cutting shaped horns of triangle, for croissant horns. The use of these devices allows to obtain uniform products, of constant size, facilitates the work of the operator and streamlines the production process.
The modeling of the finished products is done manually, depending on the nature of the preparation, then placed directly on the tray sprinkled with cold water. Spraying the tray with cold water aims to: speed up the process of detachment into sheets, maintaining the size of the dishes. Portioning is done in different forms depending on the preparation to be obtained, by cutting with sharp devices or with the knife heated in the flame (in classical technology). As modern cutting devices are used simple or parallel-mounted stainless steel roulette, shit with cutting discs used to obtain salts, 10 or 15 cm rolls for lacing the lids applied on the surface of foil products, stainless steel discs for cutting horns in shape of triangle, for croissant horns . The use of these devices allows to obtain uniform products, of constant size, facilitates the work of the operator and streamlines the production process.
The oven, when the preparation is introduced, must be hot so that the butter remains in the crust, following that after the dough has increased, the heat intensity will be reduced. A quality dough must be well raised and spread in as many sheets (thin). Butter can be replaced with margarine. 
Apple roses with puff pastry & # 8211 Ingredients
- 400 gr puff pastry
- 2 red apples
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 500 ml of water
- powdered sugar for decoration
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Always use the middle or lower grill to bake your cake.
Many cake recipes (and even cake mixes) specify that you should place the tray on the middle shelf of the oven. Those of us who don't always read our recipes twice may not catch this nuance. But Mary has made it clear that this instruction is not frivolous. It's there for a reason: baked cakes near the top of the oven can form a top or a hard crust on top.
Preparation for the fir puff pastry recipe
Place a sheet of puff pastry on a straight surface (preferably directly in the tray in which to bake & bdquoBradutul & rdquo).
Pass it easily with a knife to draw a triangle. Grease the triangle with jam.
Tip: Do not replace the jam with jam and do not put too much because when baking it will flow out of the cake and burn.
Place the second sheet of dough over the first and cut the triangle (3 mm larger), glue the edges of the two sheets of dough.
The moment of transformation has come: the triangle will become a fir tree. For this & bdquomagie & rdquo it is necessary to cut in the sides of the triangle, fissures of approximately 2-3 cm, but not to the other end, but keeping in the middle an intact strip.
Puff pastry fir
Twist the strips in the same direction, forming the branches. 2 lower branches are cut completely, leaving only the trunk.
That's how I got a beautiful Christmas tree. Grease the Christmas tree with egg (if we make the fasting recipe, we omit this step) and put it in the preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius until obtaining a golden color, about 20 & ndash 30 min.
Take it out of the oven and let it cool, and then decorate it with powdered sugar (candy or other sweets).
This Bradut can be cooked with various fillings, it can be transformed from a dessert into a fascinating Bradut appetizer.
Thus, you can surprise your loved ones every time. For sweet Bradut you could use various types of magiun, but also commercial chocolate paste or melted chocolate + whipped cream.
For Bradut appetizer I suggest the following combinations of ingredients:
& ndash cheese + spinach
& ndash cheese paste + cheese type cheese
& ndash cheese paste + smoked salmon
& ndash cheese + cheese
For the fasting version: pesto + tomatoes.
So, another advantage of this type of food is that you can try various combinations of ingredients for the filling, turning it from a dessert into a delicious appetizer.
You can experiment with the filling and get another dessert or appetizer.
The only rule you have to follow is to keep the shape of a Christmas tree.
The recipe and photos belong to Radmila Girbu and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
- 1 packet puff pastry (275 g)
- 2 apples
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- powdered sugar for decoration
We wash the apples, cut them in half, remove the stalks and then cut them into thin slices.
We put them in a bowl with a spoonful of sugar and lemon juice, we cover them with enough water to cover them and we boil them. After it boils, leave them for a minute or two, until they soften and are malleable. Remove them on an absorbent towel and leave them to cool.
Or, a quick option would be to put them in a ceramic bowl with water, sugar and lemon juice and put them in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
I spread the puff pastry with a rolling pin so as to obtain a rectangle of 25x 42 cm. I cut it into 3.5 cm wide strips and I got 12 pieces.
On each strip of puff pastry I put slices of apple on top and rolled gently. If you want you can sprinkle cinnamon or finely ground walnuts.
I got 12 roses.
I placed them in a muffin tray in which I put baking papers but they can also be placed in a normal tray.
I baked them for 20 minutes at 180 ° C and after they cooled down a bit, I decorated them with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
This article is a real treasure! A collection of 7 basic dough recipes!
Now, to prepare something delicious, you no longer need to review dozens of pages. We have done this for you and we have gathered in one article 6 simple and verified recipes. Salty dough, puff pastry, crumbly, for pancakes, cakes and tarts! All you have to do is choose the filling.
1. Dough puff pastry quickly
"Puff pastry doesn't like hot surfaces and cold ovens," my grandmother used to say when she made cakes, using this simple recipe for tasty puff pastry. All ingredients, except butter, should be cold, only removed from the refrigerator.
-250 ml of kefir / yogurt / whipped milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put 450 gr of flour on the dry work table (keep 50 gr for when you spread the dough). Make a hole in the center and pour the kefir into it, add the egg and salt. Knead a soft dough.
2.Cut the butter into pieces that you powder with flour.
3. Spread a sheet of dough and put in the middle 1/3 of the amount of butter. Wrap the butter in the dough, as in an envelope, joining the edges, and roll out the dough once more. Do this quickly, without breaking the layers. Repeat the procedure 2 more times with the remaining amount of butter. Thoroughly knead the last sheet of dough and wrap it in plastic wrap (you can keep the dough in the freezer for up to 3 months).
4.Before using the cake batter, you need to keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Bake only in a well-heated oven.
2. Classic sponge cake
For a perfect sponge cake, strictly follow each step of the recipe. Do not open the oven door during baking and grease only the base of the form, so the dough grows evenly.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the yolks until smooth.
2. Beat the cold egg whites, gradually adding, in small portions, sugar and vanilla sugar.
3. Continue to mix the yolks, adding 1/3 of the egg white foam. Then carefully incorporate, in the obtained composition, the sifted flour and the baking powder. Stir in from bottom to top.
4.After adding the remaining egg whites, very slowly and carefully, do not lose much of the air bubbles, which make the dough grow.
5. Immediately put the dough in the oven!
6. Bake the sponge cake at a temperature of 190-200 ° C for 20-30 minutes. Remove the countertop from the oven rack or towel and allow to cool completely.
3. Quick dough with yeast
The simplest dough recipe for pie, buns, pies or pizza. It is dedicated to those who have little time to prepare mayonnaise.
-1 tablespoon of dry yeast or 50 g of fresh yeast
-300 ml of warm water or milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.The liquid should be warm, about 35-40 ° C. Dissolve sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour and dry yeast in water. If you use fresh yeast, then do not add flour.
2. Cover the dish with a clean towel and leave it in a warm place for 15-30 minutes.
3. When the dough rises, add the oil and salt. Incorporate the sifted flour into small portions and knead the dough until it becomes non-sticky. Put the dough in a warm place for 15-20 minutes. It should increase at least 1.5 times.
4. Spread the pizza dough with your hands until you get the desired thickness. Add the filling and bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven to 180-200 ° C.
5. Buns and pies need to rest for another 15 minutes on the tray and increase in volume.
4. Crumbly dough
The basis of any type of biscuit, tartlet or cheesecake. It cooks quickly and is very tasty. Optionally, you can add a flavoring, grated lemon peel, ground nuts or cocoa. And without sugar, this dough is suitable for tarts.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the butter with the sugar very well.
2.Add the other ingredients, knead an elastic dough and let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
3. Shape cookies, which they bake for 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 ° C.
5. Dough for fine pancakes
A guaranteed result, the pancakes do not stick to the pan.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, add it at the end.
2. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes and mix it once more.
3. Fry the pancakes, adding a little dough to the pan.
6. Dough for fluffy buns
These are ideal buns. There is no point in looking for a better recipe, everything is thought out down to the last detail. All ingredients must be at room temperature.
-500 ml of kefir / whipped milk / yogurt
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the liquid ingredients and sugar. Then gradually incorporate the flour and baking powder. The dough should be of the consistency of dense cream.
2. Mix the dough very well and leave it for 30 minutes. No need to mix it anymore!
3. When bubbles form on the surface, you can start frying the balls. Carefully remove the dough from the edges so as not to remove air bubbles.
4. Cook the pancakes over medium heat, under the lid, until you turn them on the other side. Once you turn them over, stop covering the pan.
7. Dough for dumplings
The most important ingredient for a perfect dough is good mood. Food cannot be tasty if you prepare it with a sad look. I stopped buying holiday cakes and I recommend the same. A homemade dessert will always be much tastier than a commercial one. We wish you only successful cakes! Share with us your own verified recipes for tasty dough!
Puff pastry dough prepared quickly. The puff pastry products are particularly tasty, airy and tender.
Puff pastry is used in many recipes, you can indulge in both delicious croissants with various fillings and pies consisting of meat, cheese or vegetables. The puff pastry is kneaded and baked quickly, so you can always prepare crispy pastries, nicely browned and tasty. Today we offer you a very simple puff pastry recipe, which anyone can prepare. We also offer a delicious recipe for triangles with chicken and mushrooms, perfect for a snack during the day.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Separate the egg white from the yolk.
2. Mix the butter with the flour with the knife until you get small crumbs.
3. Rub the mass obtained with your hands, add the yolk, salt and cream.
4. Knead the dough well.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 3 hours.
6. The dough is ready. From this dough you can prepare a lot of dishes: croissants with various fillings, cakes, buns, rolls and others.
We suggest you prepare puff pastry triangles with chicken and mushrooms.
Puff pastry with chicken and mushrooms
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the chicken breast in salted water, let it cool, cut it into thin slices and fry them in butter.
2. Chop the onion, cut the mushrooms into thin slices and fry them in the pan with the onion.
3. Mix the chicken with the mushrooms.
4. Spread the dough in a thin layer (about 3 mm), then cut it into small squares.
5. Place a teaspoon of filling on each square, then glue the ends so that you get triangles.
Easter recipes - puff pastry
Every housewife has prepared drob, but this is a special recipe that will look great on the festive table in every house somewhere to be prepared.
For a truly special meal, puff pastry can be the ideal choice. What's more, it's ready for 130 minutes: one hour for cooking and the rest for baking.
A housewife needs 500 grams of lamb organs, 6 eggs, 5 peppercorns, a bay leaf, 2 bundles of green onions, 2 boiled carrots, 3 donuts & vinegar icircn, 2 boiled eggs, 1 raw egg, one bundle of green parsley, allspice, oregano, salt, ground pepper and 500 grams of frozen puff pastry dough.
The well-washed organs are boiled in cold water together with a few peppercorns and a bay leaf for 35-49 minutes. Separately, the cleaned carrots are boiled in salted water, and in another bowl, the two eggs, informs retete.unica.ro.
After the entrails have boiled, they are left to cool, then they are passed through a robot or finely chopped, depending on everyone's preferences.
In a bowl, place the minced meat, along with the parsley, chopped green onions, finely chopped carrots and donuts and mix well. Then add the beaten eggs, crushed allspice, oregano, salt, pepper and mix well.
The previously thawed puff pastry is unwrapped on the flour-coated work table, then transferred to the greased tray lined with a little flour. Pour half of the drob composition on top, put the two boiled eggs and pour the rest of the meat mixture.
The composition is covered with puff pastry, greased with egg and put the tray in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Once baked, remove the dough from the oven and leave to cool in the form. When it is completely cold, take it out of the pan, slice it and serve it.