Ingredients for cooking tomatoes stuffed with Adyghe cheese
- tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Adyghe cheese 150 gr. (Almette, Philadelphia or Brynza are also suitable)
- olives 12 pcs.
- bran 2 tbsp. l
- butter 1 tbsp. l
- garlic 1 clove
- ground black pepper to taste
- parsley to taste
- marjoram to taste
- salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:cutting board, knife (sharpened - important!), teaspoon, bowl, dishes for the microwave
Cooking tomatoes stuffed with Adyghe cheese:
Step 1: Remove the pulp from the tomatoes.Wash greens (parsley, marjoram) and chop on a cutting board. Peel a clove of garlic, chop finely on a cutting board. Grind cheese with a knife on a cutting board. Cut each olive into 4 parts. Wash tomatoes too. Carefully cut off the tops of each tomato, and then remove the pulp from the tomato with a teaspoon, very carefully so as not to damage the shape of the tomato peel.
Step 2: Make the filling and stuff the tomatoes.Tomato pulp, cut into small cubes and transfer to a separate bowl. Add chopped cheese and chopped black olives to the mass. Salt the mixture, add a little black pepper to it, pour in chopped marjoram. Stuff each tomato with a teaspoon of the mixture.
Step 3: We make a "cap" for tomatoes.Mix bran with butter, chopped parsley and garlic. Then transfer the mixture to a heat-resistant dish and put it in the microwave, turning on the maximum power. Pull out after 2 minutes. Gently spread the resulting mixture on stuffed tomatoes. Now tomatoes with "caps", put in the microwave for another three minutes. Enjoy your meal!
- - The dish is designed for 2 servings, but you can cook any desired amount of stuffed tomatoes by simply proportionally increasing the number of ingredients.
- - Use your favorite herbs to create the filling for the tomato: cilantro, rosemary, thyme.
- - Add a little finely chopped herring, red fish or chopped walnuts to the minced meat.