We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Peasant Soup
- Beef with pits 500 grams
- Lamb with pits 500 grams
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp. spoons
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Leek 2-3 stalks
- Garlic 3 Slices
- Potato 250 grams
- Carrot 250 grams
- Green peas (freshly frozen) 300 grams
- Water 3 liters
- Thyme leaves, 10 grams basil
- Salami 150 grams
- Smoked ham 150 grams
- Parsley 30 grams
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Skimmer, Strainer, Frying pan, Knife, Cutting board
Cooking peasant soup:
Step 1: prepare the broth.I thoroughly wash beef and lamb under running water. On a cutting board, let the meat drain. With a knife, cut the meat from the bones, put the bones in a saucepan and pour 3 liters of cold water. We put the pan on medium heat and bring to a boil when the bones boil, remove the foam with a slotted spoon and make the fire less, leave it to boil for 40 minutes. While our broth is boiling, we will take up meat.
Step 2: fry the meat.
Step 3: cook the soup.Remove the saucepan and broth from the heat, filter and pour the meat fried with onions. We put it on the fire again, bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes. In the meantime, peel the potatoes and carrots, wash them and cut them into 1x1 centimeter cubes. Peel the leek, wash and cut into circles a half centimeter. We put potatoes, carrots and leeks in the broth and cook until tender for 20-30 minutes. After that we add freshly frozen green peas to the soup without defrosting, bring it to a boil again and let the soup boil for another 10 minutes.
Step 4: serve to the table.Salami cut into thin slices or strips, and uncooked smoked ham cut into thin strips. We put salami and ham in the soup, warm up and can serve. We serve to the table in a deep plate, sprinkled with chopped parsley and added sour cream. Peasant soup with brown bread or croutons is served. Enjoy your meal!
- - if you want the peasant soup to be more delicate in taste and less oily, you can do without lamb, and replace half of the broth with milk. You need to add milk 10 minutes before readiness.
- - Not everyone likes soup without tomatoes. Peasant soup is just that dish where you can freely experiment by adding tomatoes and cabbage.
- - so that the broth is light and the foam does not appear, again after boiling, you need to lower the whole peeled carrots and onions into the broth.