We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making souffle "Bird's milk"
- Eggs (for biscuit) 3 pcs.
- Flour (wheat) 150 gr.
- Sugar 300 gr.
- Cream (35%) - 500 gr. taste
- Eggs (squirrels) 7 pcs.
- Gelatin 20 gr.
- Water 200 ml.
- Cream (35%) - 100 gr. taste
- Chocolate 300 gr.
- Main Ingredients Cream, Sponge Cake
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Baking dish, Bowls, Mixer, Parchment paper, Spoon, Saucepan, Serving dish
Cooking bird milk soufflé:
Step 1: Cook the biscuit.Sponge cakes can be bought ready-made. We need 3 pcs. But I decided to bake. We put the oven to heat up to 180 degrees and begin cooking the dough. First of all, we separate the proteins from the yolks, and mix them in a bowl with sugar. Then whip them into foam using a mixer. Add the yolks and flour to the proteins, and mix everything thoroughly with a spoon. Divide the dough into 2 parts. Cover the form with parchment paper and pour the biscuit into it. We put bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes. We take out the finished cake and set the next bake. Again, we cover the form with paper and put the first finished cake into it. We leave the other cake for the time being. We put a biscuit in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Cooking the Souffle.We heat the water and soak the gelatin in it. At this time, we begin to cook souffle. Pour the cream into a bowl and whip them into the foam using a mixer. Put the proteins in another bowl and beat them with a mixer, then add sugar to them and mix. Pour the cream into the protein mass, add the gelatin and gently mix everything with a spoon. We take a biscuit from the refrigerator and pour cream on it, put a second biscuit on top. We put it back in the refrigerator to freeze. You can leave it overnight and continue the cooking process in the morning.
Step 3: Cook the chocolate icing.In a saucepan, chop the chocolate (I prefer milk, and leave a couple of pieces for decoration) and add the cream. We set the fire to melt, constantly stirring. Then let the icing cool down a little and pour the cake on it, put it back in the refrigerator.
Step 4: Serve the bird's milk souffle.Let the souffle soak for at least a couple of hours, but it is best day. Before serving, you can decorate with chocolate chips. Brew aromatic coffee and call the household to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is better to cool the cream, then it will be easier to whip them into foam.
- - You can whip the cream with either a whisk or a mixer, but in no case in a blender. Otherwise, the cream will jam in the butter.
- - Gelatin should turn out without lumps.
- - If you do not have parchment paper, then you can grease a baking sheet with margarine and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- - When mixing protein with cream and gelatin, do not overdo it, otherwise the protein may settle.