We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Poultry Wine Sauce
- Wine 500 ml
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Sugar 1 table. a spoon
- Onion 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 2 table. spoons
- Butter 10 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Thyme 2 sprigs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Main Ingredients: Red Wine
- Portion 3-4
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Stewpan, Sieve, Grater, Plate, Culinary spatula, Gravy boat
Making wine sauce for poultry dishes:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Preparing the ingredients does not take much time. Wash onions and garlic and peel them, then finely chop them on a cutting board. Rinse and shake the thyme to get rid of excess fluid, and then cut the twig in half, or in thirds. Smaller is not needed. The lemon must also be washed, then cut in half. We remove one half to prepare other dishes or just have a drink with tea, and cut off the zest from the second. Grind the zest with the grinding process on a fine grater, and squeeze the juice from the lemon into a plate.
Step 2: Prepare the wine sauce for poultry dishes.
Step 3: Serve the finished wine sauce to the poultry dish.Pour the finished sauce into the gravy boat and serve with the meat main dish. The sauce can be decorated with a sprig of greens, and served warm or chilled if desired. The spicy and delicate aroma of wine sauce will turn your idea about the taste of chicken meat, so delicious you have not tried it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of thyme, you can use oregano, rosemary or parsley.
- - The color of the wine is not specifically indicated, since any will do, just the sauce will have different shades.
- - Instead of lemon juice and zest, try adding port - the taste will be more spicy.
- - Instead of wine, you can use wine vinegar.
- - Try to find shallots for cooking, it has a very peculiar taste, which is ideal for this sauce.