We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Bounty Chocolates
- Sugar 100 gr.
- Butter 50 gr.
- Cream (10-20% fat) - 200 gr. taste
- Vanillin 1 sachet
- Coconut flakes 200 gr.
- Dark chocolate 150 gr.
- White Chocolate 50 gr.
- Main Ingredients Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Frying Pan, Shape, Knife, Spoon, Toothpicks, Casserole, Bowl, Dish
Cooking Bounty candies:
Step 1: Prepare the mass for sweets.The mass for Bounty is a coconut-based filling. It has a slightly loose texture and delicate taste. It is prepared as follows. In a pan, melt the butter in which we add the milk cream. Next, sugar and vanillin should be poured into the mass. All this, while stirring, we heat on a very low fire until the sugar is completely melted. The most important thing is not to let the mass boil, so it must be vigorously mixed. Next, remove the pan from the heat and add coconut flakes to it. Thoroughly alter everything to a state of homogeneity. Next, you need to take a rectangular or square shape or a flat dish, put the filling on it, evenly distribute it with a layer of 3-4 centimeters and smooth the surface with a spoon. We send the form in the refrigerator for one hour or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Cooking the sweets.
Step 3: Cover the sweets with chocolate.
Step 4: Serve the Bounty Candy.To decorate the dish, we use several pieces of white chocolate. They must be melted in a water bath in the same way as black. After that, we collect a little into the spoon, and gently tipping the spoon, distribute a thin stream of chocolate in a zigzag or random pattern on our sweets. It turns out very appetizing and beautiful. It is necessary for the decoration to solidify, after which the sweets can be served for dessert or tea. Good appetite!
- - You can cover part of the coconut mass with white chocolate and make a black drawing. Then such sweets will look very impressive on the table.
- - If you don’t cut the coconut filling and spread chocolate on top and sides, you will get a very tasty bounty cake. Moreover, in this case, the cooking time will be reduced significantly.
- - In order for the chocolate, during melting, to become more liquid and flowing, you can add a few tablespoons of butter or milk. In this case, it will be easier to work with.