We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
One more nectarine, one more walnut, one more cream and look how the celebration of the 78th birthday of his grandfather is celebrated. Which I love from the soul toooot! : D
- * 8 eggs
- * 160 gr sugar
- * 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- * 200 gr nut
- * 5 lg flour
- * 2 lgt baking powder
- * the juice and peel of a small lemon
- Nectarine cream:
- * 6 yolks
- * 300 gr sugar
- * 225 gr butter
- * 1 vanilla stick
- * 1 lg ground cinnamon
- * 380ml milk
- * 4 nectarines
- * 200ml whipped cream
- * sliced nectarines
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Grandma's cake:
Heat the oven to 180C and wallpaper a round shape with a diameter of about 23cm.
Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add the sugar and continue until it becomes like meringue. Then add the yolks, one at a time, and the lemon juice. At the end we put the mixture of flour, baking powder and ground walnuts, mixing with a spoon from the bottom up. Pour the composition into the mold and keep it in the oven until it passes the toothpick test.
Boil the milk with the vanilla bean and leave it to cool a bit. Meanwhile, mix the yolks with the sugar and cinnamon, then pour the milk (without the stick) and mix. We move the pot on a steam bath over low heat and let it thicken, then let it cool. Meanwhile, take the butter out of the fridge to make sure it is at the same temperature as the cream. Mix it until it becomes creamy, then add a tablespoon of cream, and at the end, the diced nectarines. Keep the cream in the fridge for a while.
Cut the top in three, fill with cream (more on the bottom layer) and garnish with whipped cream and nectarines.
I also put 8g of liquefied gelatin on a steam bath in a little water in the cream because it didn't harden enough on this heat: P
Easy to prepare in the kitchen, flower water perfectly replaces commercial tonic lotions. All you have to do is boil water (a cup) and throw a handful of fresh or dried flowers or plants into the kettle. Let them infuse for 15 minutes, then strain. Put in bottles, this lotion lasts 15 days.
For normal skin - choose between the infusion of rose petals, green parsley, linden flowers.
For sensitive skin - Mallow water, don't forget me or violet.
For oily skin - water of lavender, rosemary, sage, thyme.
For dry skin - water of mint, chamomile or white lily petals.
Aids for sensitive skin
Apricot pulp mask
Their time has passed, but they can still be found in the markets, imported from the south: apricots or sweet nectarines. You only need two fruits to make an ideal mask for sensitive skin. Put the pulp in the mixer or crush it with a fork and mix the paste obtained with a teaspoon of very sweet honey (lime). Apply it on the face and neck, after you have thoroughly cleansed your skin. Leave on for half an hour, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Crush the flesh of a ripe peach. Prepare a paste by adding a few drops of infusion of rose petals. Apply it and leave it on for ten minutes. Rinse.
Oily skin care
Ingredients: half a cucumber, a quarter cup of cold infusion of roses, a few drops of Swedish bitter. Preparation: put the cucumber in the mixer to get a paste. (As much as a cup of coffee.) Add the rose infusion and bitter drops. Mix, then apply the composition on the face. Leave it for ten minutes, rinse with cold water.
Sea buckthorn astringent mask
Do you have oily, shiny skin, prone to blackheads and pimples? Choose fruits that have an astringent action on the epidermis. Blueberries and blackberries are recommended in summer, and late autumn, orange sea buckthorn fruits, which come off the branches and rinse quickly, put in a plastic sieve. Next step: crush the fruit with a wooden spoon, mix them with half a glass of natural yogurt and a teaspoon of clay powder. The paste obtained is spread on the face and neck and left to act for at least fifteen minutes. Then rinse with cold water.
Poultices with apples and milk
Your skin is neither completely oily nor dry, but also oily and dry, on portions of the cheek (nose, chin and forehead are oily, cheeks dry). This phenomenon is called combination skin. To treat the problems related to this skin type, for a balance, here is a peasant recipe from northern France. Peel an apple, cut it into pieces and boil it in milk (a cup). Pull the bowl aside, remove the fruit on a plate, crush them and incorporate the boiled milk in them (lukewarm) again, little by little, like mayonnaise. Add a teaspoon of flour and a teaspoon of olive oil. When the preparation becomes homogeneous, apply it, while hot, on the face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes, then wash with mineral water.
Cream butter gradually add sugar, beating well.
Combine flour and sifted soda 3 times. Add the cream mixture alternately with the milk, which begins and ends with the flour mixture. Mix well after each addition (the mixture will be stiff). Mix the flavors.
Beat the egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy, add the cream of tartar and beat until the stiff edges are formed. Fold in the cream mixture.
Pour the batter into a greased and softened 10-inch pan. Bake at 325 & # 176 for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the cake tests. Cool in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes, remove from the pan and allow to cool completely. & # 206Stretch the top and sides of the cake with ornamental ice.
Chia pudding with raspberries
50 g white chia seeds
200 ml drinking coconut milk
1 nectarine or 1 peach, cut into thin slices
For raspberry puree:
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons maple syrup
Method of preparation:
Divide the chia seeds and coconut milk (evenly) into two dessert bowls and mix well. Let the chia soak overnight, and the seeds swell and thicken the composition.
The next day, combine the ingredients for the fruit puree, in a small blender, or mix with a hand mixer. Put a tablespoon or more in each bowl of chia pudding, then arrange the peach or nectarine slices on top and finally sprinkle goji on each serving. The dessert is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 1 day. Add the toppings just before serving the chia pudding.
10 Cornmeal cake recipes delicious and easy to make recipes
Play / world With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, they often need practical and quick recipes, and it is wrong to think that to be a delicious cake you need to spend hours in the kitchen. There are recipes that even those with no experience can make without much effort.
The warm corn cake combines with afternoon coffee, it reminds you of grandma's house, a rainy afternoon. Of course, a great choice to enjoy the taste and leave the house with a good smell of cake.
The options range from the simplest - which can be soltinhas creamy or - more elaborate, such as cakes, gluten-free or lactose-free, for those with dietary restrictions, or with cream cheese, for those who want to increase their income.
Check out the following list of 10 practical and tasty recipes for cornbread cake, including traditional options with sweet and savory fillings.
Corn cake with corn. Photo: Reproduction / The best restaurant in the world
1. Fubá corn cake: for those who like a more frantic and fluffier cake this is a great option. In addition to preparing to be fast, corn combines very well with corn.
2. Corn cream cake: this is a traditional recipe and very easy to prepare. The cake has a mouth cream.
3. Humble Cake Blender: For those who want to make a quick cake, this is a great recipe. Just hit the ingredients in the blender and roast them.
cake 4. corn flour and coconut gluten and lactose: This option is for those who want gluten free and lactose free corn cake. The dough is slightly dry, but does not lose its flavor.
5. Corn flour cake: recipe for those who can not or do not want to eat sugar. The replacement is done with a culinary sweetener, but the dough does not stop being creamy.
6. Corn with cream cheese: Do you want more cream on the cake? it is worth investing in cream cheese. In this recipe, the dough forms a large crust on the cream.
7. Fubá cake with guava: the most classic mixture of corn cake with guava and could not miss here. This combination pays off for many tastes.
8. Fubá cake with sweet plants: corn flour also combines with the sweet plant, for those who want to test a mixture of different flavors, it is worth it.
9. Cake bread cake: In this recipe, when ready, the cake is sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon.
10. corn gluten cake: the mixture does not take gluten, but has a special spice as cinnamon, orange peel, fennel, cloves and nutmeg that give a special note.
Filling and topping options for unique cakes
Rooster cake blender. Photo: Reproduction / Kitchen Travessa
The options below can be used to cover both corn and corn cakes as well as to fill them.
Appetizer cake & # 8220Good husband & # 8221: tasty, beautiful and original!
& # 8220Meat appetizer & # 8221 is a delicious snack that will be especially appreciated by men, because it is very consistent, tasty and original. The cake is very simple and every housewife will be able to prepare it. This appetizer cake can be prepared both for the holidays and on weekends for loved ones. Everyone will be delighted by the taste of this appetizing snack.
INGREDIENTS FOR COUNTERS
- Refined sunflower oil & # 8211 for frying
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-300 g of fresh mushrooms
-2 boiled eggs for decoration
-blacked black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. tops. Put the minced meat in a deep bowl: I used a mixture of minced pork and chicken.
2. Peel the onion and garlic and grind the vegetables in a blender or put them through the mincer.
3. Put the chopped vegetables in the meat bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Mix well, then break the eggs.
5. Add the dense kefir and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the sifted flour and mix the meat dough: it should be a little thicker than the one for the oladii.
7. Heat a little oil in the pan.
8. Place the dough in the pan (I used a pan with a diameter of 20 cm) and distribute it from the center to the edges. Fry the cake over medium heat on both sides until golden brown. Fry all the worktops in this way. I got 6 pieces.
9. Filling: Peel the onion and cut it into cubes.
10. Cut the washed and dried mushrooms into thin, medium-sized slices.
11. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the onion over medium heat until it becomes semi-transparent.
12. Then add the mushrooms, stir and fry until all the liquid has evaporated.
13. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir and turn off the heat.
14. You can also use fried onions with carrots as a filling.
15. Put the onion mushrooms in a bowl, add the garlic cloves (to taste) and chop into a puree.
16. Mix the cream and mayonnaise in a bowl & the sauce is ready.
17. Assemble the cake on a flat plate or plate. Put a meat top, grease it with mushroom filling, then put a layer of sauce.
18. Place all the meat tops, greasing them with the filling and sauce.
19. Grease the top and sides with mayonnaise. Decorate the cake to taste.
20. I made a sprig of mimosa out of dill and popcorn from grated yolks.
21. Put 2 boiled eggs through the small grater and sprinkle the sides of the cake.
22. Let the cake soak for an hour, then portion it and serve it to the table.
Why do you need the HeatSoft Breville hand mixer in your kitchen? & # x2665
- The button HeatSoftâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; allows the butter to soften during mixing. The technology HeatSoftâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; bring the cold ingredients to room temperature by gentle heating during mixing. This means that we no longer have to prepare the ingredients in time, to take them out of the fridge before preparing the cake or cream. Most pastry recipes require the ingredients to be at room temperature for best results.
- It is an ideal mixer for creams and cakes.
- It has 7 gears, so it is suitable for any kind of composition.
- The accessories chapter includes: mixing paddles, kneading hooks and awning.
- It has a very practical and compact storage box, which fits the accessories, the mixer cable and the mixer, closes tightly and takes up very little space!
I was impressed by the Breville hand mixer! It did an excellent job in both the countertop and the cream, although I used very cold butter, straight from the fridge. In fact, all the ingredients were cold and the mixer heated them slightly during cooking. The butter frothed in less than 1 minute! The white and brown sugar mixed excellently!
More details can be found HERE and you can use the discount code TEO10 for an extra 10% discount!
Blueberry and vanilla cake - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- We use a 20-22cm diameter tray for a 2-tier cake.
- We use a very good quality butter, both for the countertop and for the cream. I recommend butter with at least 80% fat.
- I used blueberries, but you can also use raspberries, cherries, cherries (without seeds) or fruit compote. Of course, just as well you can leave the countertop simple, without fruit.
- The cream is prepared very simply: vanilla pudding that we leave very well to cool, then we mix it with butter and vanilla powdered sugar. Nothing easier!
- Assemble the cake in the tray in which I baked it, simply cover it with cling film and place the tops and cream. Thus the cake will have uniform and beautiful layers.
Blueberry and vanilla cake - Ingredients for the countertop
- 250g butter
- 100g old cough
- 100g brown sugar
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence (or the core of a vanilla pod)
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- 4 eggs
- 250g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 300g fresh blueberries
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. We foam the butter using the function HeatSoftâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; of the mixer. Add caster sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, lemon peel. We continue to mix until the butter is a fine foam, in which the sugar granules are no longer felt. Add eggs one at a time, stirring after each feather is incorporated into the composition. Then add the sifted flour together with the baking powder, 2-3 tablespoons at a time, stirring after each one. We must obtain a creamy, homogeneous composition.
At the end, add the blueberries and incorporate them with a spatula, with light movements, so as not to break the fruit. Pour the composition in a pan greased with butter and lined with flour. Level with a spatula. Put the top in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until it is nicely browned and passes the toothpick test. Let the countertop cool in the pan for 10 minutes. We then move it to a grill to cool completely. Cut the cold top into 2 equal slices.
Blueberry and vanilla cake - Cream ingredients
- 2 sachets of vanilla pudding
- 750ml milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 200g butter
- 150g vanilla powdered sugar
We prepare vanilla pudding according to the instructions, but using 2 sachets of pudding, 750ml milk and 4 tablespoons sugar. Leave on the fire, stirring constantly with a fork, until we have a very well-connected pudding. We move the pudding into a bowl, cover it with food foil so that the foil touches the pudding. Thus, the pudding will not crust. Let it cool very well.
We foam the butter using the function HeatSoftâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; of the mixer. Add the powdered sugar and continue to mix until we have a fluffy cream, in which the sugar granules are no longer felt. Add cold pudding, spoon by spoon. Stir until we have a homogeneous cream.
We wallpaper the shape in which we baked the top with food foil. We put the first countertop. Add ¾ of vanilla cream, level very well. Add the second slice of the top, press to make sure it sticks well to the cream. Put the rest of the cream on top, spread it evenly with the spatula.
Decorate with cranberriesfresh. Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before serving. We then take it out of the tray with the help of the food foil. The simplest is if we use a tray with removable walls.
3 cake recipes for girls
What mom doesn't want to pamper her daughter with the best and most beautiful cakes for little girls? We have prepared 3 cake recipes for girls, which will definitely impress the little ones.
Ingredients for the doll-shaped cake:
40 milliliters of oil
240 grams plus 2 teaspoons of butter
324 grams of sugar
360 grams of flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
312 milliliters of milk
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
100 grams plus 2 tablespoons sugar
100 milliliters plus 1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
50 milliliters of orange juice
for white cake cream:
120 grams of butter
315 grams of powdered sugar
1-4 tablespoons milk or cream
7 steps to prepare a doll-shaped cake:
1. To prepare the syrup, heat the water and sugar in a pot until the sugar dissolves. Leave it on the fire until it turns into syrup. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
2. To prepare the vanilla cake, heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Add the butter, oil and sugar to a bowl and mix together with a mixer until you get a homogeneous composition. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well for 1 minute. Fill a cake pan with the dough, a little more than half. The rest is poured into a heat-resistant vessel. Leave in the oven, over moderate heat, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
3. To prepare the pink cake cream, add the raspberries and orange juice in a saucepan over low heat until the raspberries soften and begin to crumble. Strain the pulp through a fine sieve so that the seeds separate. Return the raspberry puree to the pan and heat until the volume is reduced.
4. Remove the cakes from the dishes and allow to cool. Turn the cake from the heat-resistant dish down and level the edges so that it looks more like a skirt. Cut this cake into 3 layers. The other cake is cut into 2 layers. Cut a circle in the center of all these layers of cake.
5. To build the cake, grease each layer of cake with syrup before placing the cake cream. Put a very thin layer of cream on the outside of the cake and leave it in the fridge to harden.
6. While it cools, you can prepare the simple cake cream. Leave the butter at room temperature, then mix with 1 tablespoon of milk and powdered sugar. Spoon milk in a row until the desired consistency is reached.
7. Cut a bag that is sealed and filled with pink cream. Cut another bag and fill it with white cream. The white cream is used for the base of the cake, after which the doll's dress with pink cream is continued. Place a doll in the center of the cake, before wrapping the doll's legs in plastic wrap.
Ingredients for ladybug cake:
450 grams of unsalted butter
450 grams of powdered sugar
685 grams of white flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
115 grams of butter at room temperature
250 grams of sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon salt
750 grams of red fondant sheet
250 grams of black fondant sheet
50 grams of white fondant sheet
10 steps to prepare ladybug cake:
1. To prepare the cake, heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Grease a round cake pan with butter and place on a baking sheet. Place a heat-resistant pot of water on the bottom shelf of the oven to keep the cake wet during baking.
2. Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter and flour to make the ladybug's head. In a large bowl, mix the butter with the sugar, using a mixer, for 5-10 minutes. Put the flour and salt in a bowl.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, with a tablespoon of flour, to the mixture of butter and sugar. Mix the vanilla essence. Pour the remaining flour, and with the mixer on low speed, beat until combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared small bowl close to the top (for the ladybug's head), and add the rest of the composition to another larger baking dish with a spatula. Put both dishes in the oven and leave for 1 1/2 hours, but remove the first dish after 25-30 minutes. Check that the cake is ready, using a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake. If necessary, leave for another 10 minutes, then check again.
5. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool on a wire rack. When it has cooled completely, wrap it in cling film and place it in an airtight container. Leave in the fridge overnight.
6. To prepare the cream, beat the butter in a large bowl with the mixer. Add powdered sugar, milk, vanilla essence and salt. With the mixer on the lowest speed, beat until you get a creamy and smooth texture.
7. Cut the cake in half horizontally, then add about a third of the cream over half of the cake. Add over the second half. Cut the edges of the cake from the top until you get a vaulted shape. Level the smaller cake for the ladybug's head, then cover both with a thin layer of cream.
8. Powder a clean surface with a small amount of cornmeal. Knead lightly half of the black fondant sheet until it becomes soft and malleable. Cover the ladybug's head with it, taking care to cover it to the base, then cut off the excess fondant. Repeat the process with the red fondant sheet for the ladybug's body.
9. To decorate the ladybug-shaped cake, knead the white foundation until it softens, then cut two eye circles. Knead the black foundation and cut two smaller circles for the pupils.
10. From the black fondant are also formed the spots for the ladybug, as well as its antennae, by covering two toothpicks fondant. With the help of black glaze, the ladybug's legs are also formed.
Ingredients for princess cake:
3 cups flour
2 1/3 cups sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 1/3 teaspoons gelatin
3/4 cup oil
10 egg yolks
1 1/2 cups cold water
10 egg whites
3/4 tartar cream
360 grams of butter
945 grams of powdered sugar
180 milliliters of cream
1 bottle of pink food coloring
steps to prepare princess cake:
1. To prepare the cake, heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and gelatin in a bowl until you get a homogeneous composition. In the middle of the composition, add the oil, egg yolks and water.
2. In another bowl, add the egg whites and cream of tartar and mix together with a mixer. Mix the flour with its ingredients for about 30 seconds with the mixer. Gradually add the egg white composition.
3. Grease 3 cake trays, 20 centimeters, and add the composition evenly in them. Leave in the preheated oven for 55-60 minutes. Allow to cool.
4. To prepare the cream, allow the butter to reach room temperature, then mix together with the powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of cream. Gradually add the other tablespoons of cream until you reach the desired consistency. The cream is mixed with the food coloring in different proportions, for several shades of pink and put in sealed bags, but also keep a little white cream.
5. Add a little white cream between the three cakes and grease on the outside, then form drops of pink cream on the cake, which is leveled with a teaspoon.
6. To make an edible tiara, you can draw your favorite pattern or take a pattern from the internet. Use a parchment paper, which is placed on a plastic cup, glued with adhesive tape. Use a clay extruder gun for the cakes, in which the sugar cream is added, to start drawing the tiara on the model. Allow to set for 2 days so that it does not break. Remove the plastic cup and paper and leave for another day. With the help of the glaze, the silver dragees are glued on the tiara.
See also: Cabbage from Cluj, the traditional recipe. A unique dish from the Transylvania area
We fill the form with beaten egg whites and with a spoon we try to level to make the cake homogeneous and with a uniform height. Once this is done, place the mold with the cake on a pot filled with water, as if in a bain marie.
Bake the cake at 160 ° C (preheated oven) for about 35 minutes or until the surface turns golden. Once cooked, let it cool before unwrapping it and gently turn the cake pan upside down on a cake plate.
You can keep the cake in the fridge for a few days in a sealed container.
Cooking time: 5 minutes Cooking: 35 minutes Total time: 40 minutes Servings: 4 Calories (per 100 g): 70 per serving
"Three glasses" cake. Just mix everything and put the tray in the oven!
It is easy to prepare and very tasty. The necessary ingredients are always in the fridge. The cake tops are moist and do not require syruping. Be sure to try this wonderful dessert!
-a glass of kefir, yogurt or skim milk (250 ml)
-2 tablespoons cocoa powder (30 g)
-a teaspoon of baking soda
-a teaspoon of lemon juice
-3 tablespoons of refined sunflower oil.
-500 g of fermented cream
-2-3 tablespoons powdered sugar (or to taste)
The volume of the glass used is 250 ml.
We baked the top in a round tray with a diameter of 20 cm.
1. Prepare the dough: mix kefir, yogurt or skim milk with baking soda and lemon juice. Let them interact for a few minutes. The composition obtained must become frothy.
2.Mix the egg, sugar and a pinch of salt in a deep bowl.
3.Add the milk composition. Stir.
4.Add the sifted flour together with the cocoa powder. Mix very well so that it does not remain lumpy.
5. Add the refined sunflower oil. Stir until smooth.
6. Transfer the dough to the oiled pan. Spread it evenly.
7. Bake the top for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
8. Allow the countertop to cool on the grill, then even out the surface and cut it into 3 equal parts.
9. Prepare the cream: mix the fermented cream with the powdered sugar until it dissolves completely, using the whisk.
10. Chop the walnuts with a knife.
11. Assemble the cake: grease the first countertop with cream and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
12. Grease the second top with cream and place it with the greased side over the first. Then grease the other side and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
13. Grease the third top with cream and place it with the greased side over the second.
14. Grease the edges and surface of the cake with cream.
15. Cover its edges with the crumbs resulting from the grinding of the pieces resulting from the uniformity of the worktop surface.