We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
They are not the most beautiful, but very tasty :)
- 250 g Ricotta
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml of milk
- peel from an orange
- vanilla essence
- 200 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pancakes with ricotta:
Mix the cheese well with the sugar until it dissolves.
Then add eggs one at a time and mix after each one. Add the milk, essence and grated orange peel.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and incorporate it into the dough.
The result will be a dough thicker than that of pancakes.
In a pan greased with a little oil, roll out the dough with a spoon. Can start making blisters on the surface we turn the pancake with a spatula. We fry on the other side as well.
We ate them with honey, but you can use any other topping you like.
Pancakes with beets and ricottaPancakes with beets and ricotta
Pancakes with beets and ricotta
- 125 g boiled beets
- 1/2 glass of milk (about 100 ml)
- 7 tablespoons flour (about 90 gr)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 or
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 200 g ricotta / cottage cheese
Method of preparation
Mix in the robot the beets, the garlic clove, the egg, the oil and the milk. After obtaining a homogeneous composition, add all the flour and mix until perfectly incorporated.
We will get a slightly thicker dough than the pancakes.
Heat a non-stick pan, grease it with a drop of olive oil and add enough dough to cover the entire bottom of the pan to a thickness of 0.5 cm,
After 1-2 minutes we will notice that it comes off on its own. We turn it on the other side and bake it for another 1-2 minutes.
Take out the American pancakes on a plate and after they cool, grease them with ricotta or cottage cheese.
We roll them and cut them into 2 cm pieces,
We serve them with gusto because they are delicious, healthy and very easy to make.
Pancakes with ricotta
Pancakes or hotcakes. We tell them how we want. I love them and they are among my favorites when it comes to a sweet breakfast or a small reward with friends in the afternoon. They are easy to make, just mix the ingredients in a bowl, season them with a little grated lime peel and a special and ready salt!
I received this smoked salt with plow syrup from a friend in Canada. It is ideal for desserts, but I can't wait to test it on a pork leg. But back to our recipe for pancakes, they are so easy to prepare, dense and flavorful, only good to enjoy as otherwise, than with maple syrup.
Maple syrup is most common when eating pancakes, but we can also enjoy them with jam or honey very well.
For 2 people :: Low difficulty :: Preparation 10 minutes :: Baking 15 minutes
For 6 pancakes:
& # 8211 1/2 can ricotta
& # 8211 1/4 cup milk
& # 8211 1 or, separately
& # 8211 1/3 cana faina
& # 8211 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 a little smoked salt with maple syrup
& # 8211 1 tablespoon melted butter, plus extra serving
& # 8211 grated peel from a lime
& # 8211 plow syrup / honey / jam for serving
Method of preparation: Put ricotta, milk and egg yolk in a bowl.
Add flour, baking powder, salt and lime peel. Mix until all the flour is incorporated into the composition.
Separately, in another bowl, beat the egg whites. Incorporate it into the composition and with light mixed movements.
Heat a pan for pancakes and with the help of a polish, pour from the compote. Level easily. When it starts to make blisters, turn them over.
Pancakes with ricotta
Mix the yolks with flour, ricotta, salt, baking powder, milk.
Beat the egg whites (I added 4 tablespoons of sugar) until they are stiff.
We mix the egg whites with the above composition, we take a pan, we grease it with butter and when the pan is hot (no smoke) we put it with a spoon from the dough.
They will be fried on both sides.
I served them with raspberries and maple syrup
# 2 Lacramus
I asked Cristina to put this recipe on the kitchen after I made it yesterday on her blog (so that others can make them, as they deserve) & # 33 Thank you for putting Cristina on them & # 33
They are the most tender, fluffy and delicious pancakes I have ever eaten & # 33 and they are made quickly. I made them as a light dinner and they went great, because they are not too sweet (but I put a little sugar as Cristina said) & # 33
Even my husband, who was proud that he was the specialist in pancakes at home, asked me to translate his recipe.
What amazed me is that the cheese does not actually feel in the composition but makes them not as dry as other pancakes.
And here are the first ones, with a heart for Cristina:
# 3 aliza
- Gender: Female
- Location: Bz-Vn
- Interests: Travel, cooking, music, reading, photography
# 4 Adriana Nicoleta
# 5 Cristina
# 6 Ralesu
# 7 Giorgiana
With what he brings ricotta, with cow's cheese, with Telemea cheese, is it cow's, sheep's cheese, is it drier, fatter, leaner, with or without whey?
I honestly don't know, I'd like to do it myself, but what can I put in place ricotta?
Thanks in advance for the answers & # 33 & # 33 & # 33
Sweet kisses & # 33 & # 33 & # 33
# 8 Cristina
# 9 Giorgiana
# 10 rym
Your recipe fell on time. Last night I bought a small pan for pancakes, it had a recipe on the package: 1 egg, 1 glass of milk, 1 half glass of flour, 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar, and. 1 teaspoon half baking powder. the result was. horrible, although fluffy, it felt like baking powder, I actually threw the composition in the trash and the pan in a forgotten closet.
Now seeing your fluff, I dare to try again. but, if possible, I would also like a simple recipe, without cheese. Thank you very much.
# 11 sarah_nc
Cristina are fantastic, very fluffy, the cheese didn't feel at all, I used ricotta without fat, I also added sugar and I served them with boysenberries syrup and raspberries.
Thanks again for the recipe and come up with more of these delicious recipes
# 12 Adriana Nicoleta
# 13 Giorgiana
# 14 Giorgiana
I also made them last night, they turned out very good, they look like mine with the ones in Cristina's picture (I didn't have my husband's phone at home, he was gone for a few days, so I could take a picture of them too, so as picture & # 33), I added an envelope of vanilla sugar and a drop of rum essence and my & quotcupil & quot ate them as they were, no sour cream, no powdered sugar, nothing and said & quot are good, mommy , looks like some donuts & quot. He ate more than 10 pcs. last night and about 2 pcs. in the morning, and if he liked me it matters a lot.
I didn't taste them in the morning, to see how they taste and be cold, last night I ate about 2 pieces. and I liked them, my mother says they look like the ones she makes, only she puts salt and dill in the cheese and instead of baking powder, baking soda, and those are good, you know.
So, Cristina, thank you for the recipe and for you:
PANCAKES WITH RICOTTA
What are pancakes? They are pancakes of American origin, thicker than our European pancakes due to the baking soda or baking powder present in the dough. Today, it is widespread in all cuisines of the world, it is sweet or salty, it is eaten with butter, magiun, whipped cream or cheese, soft cheese, onions, prosciutto, etc.
Today for breakfast I cooked sweet pancakes with ricotta. I must confess that I have never eaten such fluffy and good pancakes. They do not contain butter, so they are lighter, they are not fried in oil but simply on a non-stick pan. I don't see why you shouldn't do them too. I offer you the recipe, you take care of the rest.
flour & # 8211 100 gr
milk & # 8211 130 ml
eggs & # 8211 3 pcs.
sugar & # 8211 3 tbsp
ricotta & # 8211 250 gr
baking soda & # 8211 1 teaspoon
salt on the tip of a knife
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and place them in two separate bowls. In the bowl with the yolks add the ricotta and sugar, mix well with a whisk, then add the milk and flour sifted with baking soda. Again, mix very well until all the lumps disappear.
With the same aim, washed well, beat the egg whites with a little salt until they become frothy, but not hard and consistent (2-3 minutes). We can also use an electric mixer, I beat it manually and it was OK.
Add the egg whites to the table obtained previously and mix lightly to incorporate well. We will get a slightly airy composition.
Heat a non-stick pan and pour a large spoonful of dough (when I say large spoon I mean large plastic spoons, not soup spoons), giving it a round shape of pancakes.
Let it bake on one side, then turn the pancake with a shovel. Bake on the other side.
I had 6 pancakes, so I fed three people for breakfast. Good appetite!
Ricotta and peanut tart
A healthy, filling, full of calcium and protein & # 8211 tart with ricotta and peanut pie.
A healthy, filling, full of calcium and protein & # 8211 tart with ricotta and peanut pie. Appreciated by children and adults.
- 200 g flour
- 160 g butter
- 125 g peanuts
- 2 egg yolks
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- chopped parsley
Steps needed to prepare
- How to prepare the dough: Grind 100 g of peanuts with a food processor and mix with flour and diced butter.
- The other 25 g are kept for decoration.
- Do not knead the dough too much so that the butter does not heat up, this is the only way it will have the perfect consistency and will remain fragile.
- Add the yolks, knead quickly and put the dough in the fridge, cover with cling film for half an hour. It is time to preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Preparation of the filling: Mix the ricotta cheese with the eggs and the greens, with the mixer, until homogenous.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, which will now have the consistency of plasticine, and spread it with the rolling pin.
- Then it is placed on the bottom of a tart pan with a diameter of 25-30 cm, previously greased with butter.
- The edges of the dough may not be perfectly round, but they can be shaped on the inside with your fingers (the excess on the edges can be placed on the thinner parts).
- Stir the dough in place with the toothpick so that it does not swell too much when baked.
- Then bake for 10 minutes.
- When the base of the tart is pre-cooked, pour the ricotta filling with eggs and greens and shape a little with a spoon.
- Put the tart in the oven again and leave it for another 15-20 minutes, making sure that its edges are well browned.
Remove the tart from the oven and garnish with a little paprika and the remaining peanuts. Have fun kids!
Method of preparation
In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Mix with melted butter and whipped milk. Mix well. Pour the liquid mixture over the solid ingredients and mix until smooth,
and the dough has no lumps. Mix with the target, do not use the mixer.
If you beat them too hard, then these fluffy pancakes will become dense and heavy.
Heat Panini Maker Breville and (after about 6 minutes it says in the user manual of the appliance that it is perfectly hot, of the optimal temperature) pour a small polish in the middle of the non-stick plate.
There is no need to grease with oil, but if you do, as I did the first time (not knowing exactly what and how) nothing bad happens.
The idea is that using this Panini Maker Breville device you can make baked pancakes without oil, which is great! So pour a small polish and level it in a circle, with the polish, so as to obtain a pancake as uniform as possible.
Do not close the lid. Bake for 4 minutes and turn the pancake with a wooden or silicone spatula. Do not use metal.
Prepare one pancake at a time and place them on a plate, under a clean towel, until the whole composition is ready.
- 150 g boiled beets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 40 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- salt pepper
We serve the warm pancakes with sour cream sauce. Delicious, good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
RICOTTA AND LEMON COOKIES Recipe + Video
Hello dear ones. Today I made some ricotta and lemon biscuits, extraordinarily delicious, puffy and flavorful. I was lucky and my friend Ricotta's husband from Italy brought it to me, I wanted to cook something with this cheese for a long time and I really liked it. Ricotta is an assortment of cheese produced in Italy from the leftovers from the production of other types of cheese such as Mascarpone, Provolone, etc. The very word "ricotta" means "refiert" in Italian, which shows that the whey has been heat treated. Many cook homemade ricotta, it is obtained by adding vinegar or lemon to heated milk and has a milky aroma and can be used in many recipes. If you have Ricotta at home, I suggest you make these cookies, they are simply delicious. I hope you like my recipe today and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you a tasty day and good appetite.
- 1, 2/3 cup - flour (300 gr.)
- ½ cup & # 8211 ricotta cheese (150 gr.)
- ½ teaspoon - baking powder
- 1/3 cup butter at room temperature (50 gr.)
- 2/3 cup - sugar (200 gr.)
- 1 or
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
- Peel a lemon
For the glaze:
- ½ cup - powdered sugar (150 gr.)
- Grated lemon peel
- Lemon juice
Difficulty: Small to Medium
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: 16 minutes
Total time: 26 minutes
The amount: 13–14 biscuits
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl, then add the egg, vanilla, lemon zest and ricotta, continuing to mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add 2/3 of the amount of flour, baking powder and mix well then add the rest of the flour and mix with a spatula, until the dough is smooth and mix well.
- Take medium amounts of dough with wet hands and shape it into balls, then place them on the tray lined with baking sheet. (Hands should be wet because this makes it easier to work with the dough.)
- Bake the biscuits for about 14-16 minutes or until they have a golden color on the edges.
- Meanwhile, take care of the icing: pour the powdered sugar into a bowl, scrape the lemon peel over it and drain ½ of the lemon. Stir until the icing becomes slightly liquid. If there is not enough liquid, add more lemon juice.
- Take the biscuits out of the oven and put them on a grill, cover them with lemon icing. Allow the biscuits to cool completely and the icing to dry. After which you can serve them, good appetite!
Simple and quick donut ingredients with ricotta
- 250 grams of suitable wet ricotta
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 whole whole egg
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- grated lemon or orange peel (about 1 teaspoon, scrape only the yellow part of the surface)
- optional, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- vanilla powdered sugar for finishing or various toppings (chocolate sauce, honey, etc.)
- plenty of oil for frying (400-500 ml)
Simple and quick donut preparation with ricotta, video recipe
Preparation, recipe in text format (printable):
1. Whole egg, salt and sugar are placed in a bowl and mixed with the mixer on high speed until the sugar is completely dissolved and a pale yellow foamy cream is formed.
2. Ricotta (which is nothing but urda, but more delicate than our urda, the one we are used to) is mixed with cinnamon and grated citrus peel until it becomes creamy.
Note: if you do not have organic citrus fruits, wash them thoroughly with hot water and a clean sponge before scraping them, then wipe them with a towel.
3. Add all the egg cream over the mixed ricotta. Then add the flour in the rain and mix with a wide, flexible spatula. Be careful, the texture of the final composition must be similar to that of a cream: to be able to pour easily with the posh, but to keep its shape well.
Depending on how wet the ricotta was used, it may be necessary to add 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour. On the contrary, you may need a few tablespoons of cold milk. Both flour and milk, as appropriate, will be added successively. Mix well after each until the ideal texture is reached.
4. The composition of quick donuts is transferred to a posh with a star opening, not wider than 6-8 mm.
5. In a large pan with a thicker bottom, heat the oil until, if we dip the tail of a wooden spoon in it, a circle of air bubbles immediately forms around it. Pour the composition of quick donuts into the hot oil, in the form of sticks of 10-12 cm. They will fry over medium heat until golden on all sides. They will then be removed on a tray covered with paper towels to drain excess oil.
6. Arrange the donuts on a plate. Sprinkle with vanilla powdered sugar or sprinkle with honey or chocolate sauce and enjoy.